I wish someone would randomly tell me little facts about myself. Not ones that I have already told them but ones they have picked up by themselves because they care enough to notice the little things I do.
5 Important things my great grandmother has taught me
- NOBODY should ever know ALL your business.
- Words is words and they only hold the power you give them.
- It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
- It’s okay to be cheap but, you get what you pay for.
- Keep your credit straight, it’s more important than money.
WORDS TO LIVE BY.
Truth and wisdom.
I might not be hot as some but I’ve come a long way since middle school and that’s all that matters